- Track Length: 1.34 miles
- Top Speed: 65 mph
- Classes: Open Skateboard, Women Skateboard, Juniors Skateboard (17 and under)
- 4 skaters per heat with top 2 advancing.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $250 USD to race
- Optional: $15 USD per person to camp for the duration of the event
- Payment must be made by PayPal at time of registration to secure your place.
Camping is $15 dollars for 4 nights (Thurs-Monday) with bathrooms and showers.
Cabins availible upon request.
Contact info below for cabins:
Lake Henshaw Resort
26439 Highway 76, Santa Ysabel, CA
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) – 55 Miles away from Event Venue
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 110 Miles away from Event Venue
- June 21st – Practice
- June 22nd – Practice and Qualifying
- June 23rd – Practice and Racing